We always accommodate a variety of fitness levels, and there will be lots of down time for you to relax and recover from the workouts. We programme each workout to allow you to work to your own abilities and pace, and our coaches are always on hand to provide modifications to exercises if required. It’s your choice as to whether you participate in each workout, but we’d always encourage you to get involved in as much as possible, challenge yourself for the week, and see what you’re capable of! Remember, it is a fitness Escape after all.
Escape to the “happiest place on Earth” with our Costa Rican beach & jungle retreat.
£1,700 per person
Deluxe Shared Room
£1,800 per person
Double Occupancy: £1,800 per person
Single Occupancy: £3,000 per room
Oceanfront Master Double
Double Occupancy: £2,100 per person
Single Occupancy: £3,600 per room
Included in your Escape
• 6 nights in luxury beachfront villa accommodation (our Escapes run from the Sunday afternoon to the following Saturday morning)
• Daily workouts and yoga sessions
• Breakfast (6 days), lunch (4 days) and dinner (5 days)
• Protein smoothies
• Hike in the rainforest
• Group surf lesson
• Unlimited drinking water
• Professional Salt Escapes photographer to capture the trip
Not included items or Optional Extras
• Transfers to Escape location (although we usually help with booking these once all guests are confirmed, so you can share transfers)
• We will eat out at a local restaurant for one lunch and one dinner to get a taste of Costa Rican cuisine (guests will pay for their own meals/drinks)
• Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks (water is provided)
• Private boat trip to explore, snorkel & surf local reefs around the Guanacaste coastline
• White water rafting
• Massage treatments
• Ziplining through the jungle canopy
- Getting to your Escape
- Cancellation Policy
• Sunday - Arrivals day, mobility session and welcome dinner
• Monday - Surf lessons, workouts, yoga, chill time, and getting to know the crew
• Tuesday - Rainforest hike, workouts, yoga, relax by the pool, games
• Wednesday - Boat Day - explore the tropical coastline and snorkel in reclusive bays & islands
• Thursday - White water rafting, canopy walks, workouts, yoga and dinner at local restaurant
• Friday - Workouts, yoga, plenty of chill time, final dinner and some farewell drinks
• Saturday - Departures day, but not before 1 last workout!
For our Costa Rica Escape, you will need to fly in to Liberia International Airport (LIR).
Transfer time to the villa is approximately 1 hour.
Whilst the transfer cost is not included in your Escape package, we usually assist with booking these so that guests arriving at similar times can share transfers to lower the cost. Shortly after booking your Escape, we will ask for your flight information. We will be in touch once we have all guests' flight information to assist with transfer bookings.
Arrival time to the villas should be anytime between 12pm-5pm on arrivals day.
Please note lunch is NOT included on arrivals day. We usually kick off with a yoga/mobility session around 4-5pm.
Check out on Departure day is by 10am, so please book a suitable return flight time. Again, we can assist with booking return transfers.
Note: Flights & transfers are NOT included in your Escape price.
It is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation.
Naturally, no one books with the intention of cancelling or postponing their trip, but unexpected things do happen, so please consider purchasing travel cancellation insurance.
If you need to cancel any retreat with Salt Escapes, cancellation fees will apply.
Please refer to the following for a breakdown of applicable cancellation fees:
• If you cancel 90 days or more before your Start Date, you will be refunded the full amount paid up to that date for your retreat, excluding your £400 booking fee which is non refundable.
• If you cancel between 60 - 90 days before your Start Date, you will be refunded 50% of any sums paid, excluding your £400 booking fee which is non refundable.
• Cancellations less than 60 days before the Start Date of your Escape are non-refundable and will result in a forfeit of any and all sums paid.
Any notice of cancellation must be provided in writing.
What level of fitness do I need to be at?
I'm travelling solo. Can I still come?
Hell yes! Travelling alone is surely the best way to meet new people?!Roughly 80% of our guests come solo so we promise you’ll feel part of our Escape family in no time, and you’ll leave with friends for life.
Will I get any ‘free' time?
Absolutely! We will always schedule down time in our daily itinerary, for you to chill by the pool, head to the beach or nap in the sunshine. Remember it’s your trip, and you’re very welcome to head off for a day exploring by yourself. If you’d like any recommendations or suggestions, just ask one of the team!
Are flights and transfers included in the price?
No. All prices are exclusive of flights and transfers. It is your responsibility to book your own flights & transfers to/from the Escape.
What is the food like?
AH-mazing! We expect you to be training hard in the workouts, so we’ll make sure you have plenty of food to refuel! We’re all about a wholesome, balanced approach to food so expect tables full of fresh, nutritious meals that we’ll enjoy together! Our Chefs like to use fresh, local produce, and where possible, give you a taste of the local cuisine. We’re very happy to cater for vegetarians and vegans + we’ll aim to cater for any specific dietary requirements. Make sure we’re clued up before your trip!